General discussion
January 17, 2003 at 12:22 AM
jimbo

Bad MFT second HDD win200

by jimbo . Updated 23 years, 7 months ago

Does any one knows how to fix second Hdd on win2000 ?

Unable to access the drive I have few image files on this drive.
I used zero assumption and on track recovery tools no success
I did recover few files but not an image file, which I need
Ntfs partition is intact drive letter is there just can?t access the drive
Chkdsk /f , chkdsk /p reports
The volume appears to have few unrecoverable problems

Made image with ghost and dump into another hdd I had same problem since
I had todo sector copy same result with clone disk to disk
Most of problem report is bad Master file table
Can?t read directory, or bad volume
Since I have recovery console already loaded into first hdd and I used it
To run tools like check disk still getting nowhere

Thanks
Jim

This discussion is locked

All Comments