Question

Best budget smartphones 2019

By nniiss ·
Hey all, basically I've been trying to research what's a phone worth buying on a budget of up to £200 if my priorities are:
-strong battery life
-durable (using in outdoorsy environment, hopefully should last at least 5 years)
-music
-photography
-storage (ideally 64GB+ but could compromise)

I've come up with a list of options but would love some 'tried and tested' advice in regards to my needs before I buy in the next few weeks. I'm switching from iPhone 5, so I'm obviously not an expert on the latest tech.

iPhone 7
Honour 10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Blackview BV5500 Pro
Vernee X2

Also looking to upgrade my laptop so suggestions on the best budget performers are also welcome! Thanks
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Vodafone Smart V10

by potterZ In reply to Best budget smartphones 2 ...

The highest compliment you can pay to this phone is that no-one would suspect it retails for just £105.

A modern design, superb battery life and above-par cameras mean there are few phones like it in the truly budget market. Of course, in an ideal world, you’d have USB-C fast charging, a faster processor and a higher resolution screen, but at this price point, we’re not complaining.

If you’re making your first foray into the smartphone world, or have become tired of spending hundreds of pounds on phones, the Smart V10 could be the phone for you, provided you are happy to be on Vodafone.

But I have to say this: You can not play the latest games with this phone, I've tested some on APKNite but the result is .... nothing to say here, haha.

Collapse -

Best Budget Smartphone 2019

by grill2018madonna In reply to Best budget smartphones 2 ...

Buying a cheap smartphone no longer means losing out on all of the latest features and performance. The best budget phone you can buy is-

1- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
2- Moto E5
3- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
4- Honor 10 Lite
5- Moto G7 Power
6- Moto G6 Play
7- Vodafone Smart V10

Hope it helps you find the best smartphone for you.

Collapse -

Best Budget Smartphone 2019

by jonesfill16 In reply to Best Budget Smartphone 20 ...

I would also go for Xiaomi, have heard some great things about it from coworkers who switched it over an iphone.

Collapse -

Xiaomi not over iPhone

by help1563898615 In reply to Best Budget Smartphone 20 ...

Xiaomi has improved but in my view, it hasn't yet beat iphone.

Collapse -

My Reply

by RonCloudGeek In reply to Best budget smartphones 2 ...

All of them are great budget phones except for Honor. They have backdoors in their OS which can lead to data breaches. Also, the performance is not up to the mark.

Back to Smartphones Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)