Question

• Creator
    Topic

Best laptop to buy in 2022

by sm234 ·

Suggest me best laptop to buy in 2020. I have reference of given article: htt ps://w ww.pc mag.com/picks/the-best-laptops

You are posting a reply to: Best laptop to buy in 2022

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

A little early to call

by birdmantd ·

In reply to Best laptop to buy in 2022

Today is Jan 1, 2022. Hard to call the best laptop for 2022 yet with 364 days left. Stick with the “best” for 2021.

You need to define what you consider as the “best”. Price? Features? Size? Gaming or business? You get the idea. Try again.

Best? What would make any of these best?

by rproffitt ·

Here I like thick heavy gamer laptops. Why? Thin and light means some compromises as to heat dissipation. I want the tank.

For travel I bring a Chromebook. Cheap as we pick up refurbs for very little. Those are laptops but for now you don’t play X-Wing Commander on that.

Macs

by bess1989 ·

I guess any of the latest MacBook with the M1 chip would be the best one for 2022.

Interesting opinion

by birdmantd ·

In reply to Macs

Can you clarify why a MacBook is the best ? You can have an opinion, but to truly help the OP decide you should at least explain why it is the best.

Best laptop to buy in 2022

by singhalishaa6 ·

Here are some of the suggestions for you –
      1. Best laptop overall: Apple MacBook Air.
      2. Best Windows laptop: Dell XPS 13.
      3. Best gaming laptop: Razer Blade 15.
      4. Best budget gaming laptop: Dell G15 Gaming Laptop.
      5. Best laptop for college: HP Envy x360 13t.
      6. Best cheap laptop: Acer Aspire 5.

Don’t forget…..

by birdmantd ·

The OP posted their question 16 days ago and hasn’t been back yet. We don’t even know what their budget is nor preferences/requirements. Unless they reply, just another drive-by posting.

laptop

by imstephanieys ·

Asus is pretty good too, but if it’s pure business and you want strong support, then HP or Dell are the way to go.

Best Laptop in 2022

by jadeu16 ·

Hi! I think you must consider having a Windows 10 ready laptop to be able to have a smooth downloading with heavier software/programs. Dell is also a good brand and is already Ryzen 5 which means is can cover quite a handful of gb you want to download and is it has Radeon graphics where you can also do some graphic designing in your gadget.

Lenovo

by John89119506844617 ·

I prefer lenovo thinkpad for work. They are comfortable and easy to maintain.

Viewing 6 reply threads