General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Best VPN in 2018?

by cybaryman ·

Tags: 

Hello,

Since the net neutrality is officially ended – I’m looking to find myself a VPN.

I’ve gone through a lot of reviews and I see people are recommending PureVPN and ExpressVPN.

However, I ended up on this review (https://thebestvpn.com/reviews/purevpn/) where it says that PureVPN is located in US (5 eyes jurisdiction) and very slow…

Can someone recommend me a good VPN (free or paid), I just need to strengthen up my online privacy.

Thanks.

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Cisco AnyConnect

by Tammy.Cavadias ·

In reply to Best VPN in 2018?

I personally love Cisco’s Any connect.

Tammy 🙂

VPN

by kyle.connor211 ·

If you’re looking for a free Chrome Extention, Try Hola VPN.
      If you want a good, paid one, try Nord VPN.

Let me know if this was useful.

Love Hola

by adamclap1 ·

In reply to VPN

It’s free and secure, no need to download anything in addition

my best VPN service choice

by truesec ·

I used enablevpn.com for streaming.
      Because this is a new service and its servers are not loaded.
      I used a Russian server (because my audience is located in Russia).
      For me this is the best choice.

Best Services

by joannadtapia ·

In reply to my best VPN service choice

I’ll never recommend using free VPN and it is very difficult to say which VPN is best because everyone has different choices. It’s not necessary which service I have been using also you like the same services. I am using ExpressVPN because I never compromise with the service. it is a little bit expensive but provide the best service mostly over the countries. I am using it since 1 year but there are more VPN providers list available on ReviewsDir along with the price you can check there.

Best VPN in 2018

by mjhaider ·

I think you should try HideMyAss VPN. Howali is offering a discount on HideMyAss VPN here:-

https://www.howali.com/2018/02/hidemyass-hma-discount-coupon-promo-code.html

This is the best and most trusted VPN for your need and this will strengthen your online privacy.

Best VPN Services.

by stanley_sinclair ·

I’m using ExpressVPN which is working great for me never got any issue about it. ExpressVPN is the best VPN that keeps your identity anonymous and also don’t compromise your internet speed. I would recommend you to try it and the best option you will have the 30-day money back guarantee. If still, you are confused about VPN than here: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-vpn-services/ you will get the guide to best VPN service. It would help you choose which VPN you have to pick.

Best VPN

by dsilverburgh ·

Private Internet Access is good. I’ve connected five other devices. The speed is great. Though it gives me 65MB out of 80 after joining the VPN, which is normal. Speed issues are typical in VPN. But other than that no problems so far. It has over 3000 servers and also offers Google Chrome extensions. You can have a seven days free trial. You can also follow the guide for further research.
      https://www.bestvpn.co/private-internet-access-review/

Best VPN in 2018

by emma parker ·

PureVPN isn’t located in US, they have a head quarter in Hong Kong.

Also, they are celebrating their 11th anniversary in which they are offering 77% off on their 2 year plan ($2.49/m). If you are satisfy with the reviews and product so its a good time to buy and save some money.

Source: https://www.purevpn.com/order

Best VPN in 2018?

by johnchase8225 ·

Would definitely suggest PIA. I’ve been using it for a while now.
      Actually, at first, I was hesitant to subscribe with PIA, I was torn between NordVPN and Purevpn but recently I’ve learned so many negative reviews about purevpn which is why I had to cross it out. Seeing my next best option is NordVPN, I did some digging and eventually found out about PIA . Read most of the reviews and I was pretty satisfied with the feedback of its users. I totally forgot about Nord and just decided to push through with PIA because it is much cheaper than Nord and it also ranks number 1 on best vpn for torrent downloads.

Best VPNs for Torrenting

VPN FREE

by louiscoleman ·

The best VPN that i can recommend is VPN FREE. You can download it on Playstore. I’ve been using it for a long time and don’t have any problem with it.

VPN Service provider

by businesscodeadjust ·

A http://www.codeAdjust.com is VPN service provider is a type of service provider that provides VPN services to end users and/or organizations. They provide their customers with a secure and private network that connects one or more locations, local networks or intranets together. A VPN service provider is also known as a VPN host.
      https://goo.gl/uPXhah

Free VPN

by louiscoleman ·

I’d like to suggest VPN Free. The way it works is awesome plus it’s free. I’ve been using it for about a year now and nothing’s weird until now so I’m still using it everytime and everywhere.

Best VPN in 2018

by mihikasharma ·

I used surfeasy VPN. According to me this is one of the best VPN. So You have to try this.

VPN Free

by louiscoleman ·

Hi! I’d like to recommend this application because it works well for me. It let me browse sites safely.

Try these

by alice samanta ·

Some of them which you can pick as per my knowledge are: IP Vanish, VyprVPN, NordVPN, Winscribe.

ASTRILL

by answershaun ·

Try astrill, easy to use

Express VPN and Nord VPN

by john sh. ·

I’ve been using Express VPN for a year or so. It’s great and very user-friendly (especially their mobile apps). I would renew the subscription for another year but got an offer to buy Nord VPN for a sweet price (3 years for $99). I’m satisfied. The quality of the connection is as good as Express VPN, but the mobile app is a bit less user-friendly. Anyways, I like it.

My favourite one

by franksmith1863 ·

I`ve been using Zomro https://zomro.net/ for 5 months already. It’s a great service: fast, simple and easy-to-use with helpful 24/7 customer service. It runs pretty well for me

vpn

by kate7777 ·

NordVPN is pretty well run for me

My recommend

by borgir ·

You can find needed service on different vpn ratings sush as this https://vpnservicepro.com?

Best VPN

by tamil1996 ·

Thanks for sharing the informative post. This is very useful to know the best VPN in 2018.

Best VPN in 2018

by sam martin ·

Well there are loads of great VPN services out there you can go for Nord, Express and Ivacy VPN. I got Ivacy VPN for as low as $1.34/month on their Black Friday deal.

Nord and Express

by lawlin ·

I’ve used both Nord and Express quite extensively, and I recommend both. Of course, you only have to choose one of these, and I’m sure either will suit your purpose very well.

Happy safe browsing! 🙂

Best VPN in 2018?

by tirtha8586 ·

I don’t use any VPN.
      However, i prefer TOR browser.
      It works amazing.

VPN

by jimcoach ·

I use the VPN application Google, Thank you for the link,

open vpn

by elissasmartgm ·

my personal choice is OpenVPN
      the good thing they have a dynamic IP address

Hola

by john cater ·

Hola is the best VPN because it also supports the google extension so i usually use hola VPN and it works pretty well for me.

I recommend you Veepn

by s89lambert ·

Hi.
      I’m using Veepn for everyday tasks. Pretty fast and stable. I’m completely satisfied with it.

Viewing 26 reply threads