Alert

Black Friday Deal for VPN 2019

By lisaleegt ·
PureVPN are offering a generous discount on their already competitive 5 year plan, with subscription working out to 65p per month on a 5 year, so £38.70 in total.

Heard nothing but good things about PureVPN, and although your may consider a lifetime plan, it's always worth noting you don't know how long those plans may be around / operate, and there's always the worry of a sub par service, you have paid after all!

Having a look around, this is the cheapest VPN I could find with these features on a 5 year plan, so if you are happy with the term it is really worth considering!
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

I missed it!

by kylestinson9009 In reply to Black Friday Deal for VPN ...

Too bad I missed this. Gotta wait for another year before Black Friday deals come again.

Collapse -

Query Related This

by theweborion In reply to Black Friday Deal for VPN ...

Sorry, I missed that.

Is there any New Year Offer?

Collapse -

Cheapest Offer

by charliejeffery993 In reply to Query Related This

Yes, Surfshark is offering 24 months plan includes the biggest saving 83% for new year.

A growing VPN that has become popular in recent years but a cheapest VPN from all I must say.
With my experience, Surfshark performed well overall in tests for speed, streaming, torrenting, split tunneling, privacy, and security. With further addition you can connect unlimited simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
Their P2P file sharing is fully supported on all servers, and the majority of servers in the network are optimized for torrenting.
(link removed by moderator)

Give it a try, it wont let you down!