General discussion
April 23, 2006 at 05:24 AM
claire0277

cannot receive mail (0x800CCC0F)

by claire0277 . Updated 20 years, 5 months ago

I am using win XP pro with outlook 2003 and Norton anti virus (NAV) 2005.

I can send mail but when trying to receive mail I get the following error message:
Task ‘Chello – Receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC0F) : ‘The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: +OK 2915 octets follow.’

I did some research and followed the advice of disabling NAV ?scan incoming Email?.
I could then receive incoming mail. However, I want to enable the NAV incoming scan. So I enabled it again and made sure the ?protect against timeouts? is enabled as well.

For a while I can receive incoming mail, but after a few minutes the problem reoccurs.

Can any of you please help me with this; have NAV incoming mail scan enabled and to be able to consistently receive messages?

Thanks!!!

This discussion is locked

All Comments