General discussion

colouring records in Access 2000

By maghuine ·
With a group of volunteers we teach senior citizen people over the age of 55 how to make their first steps in using a computer and using the internet for surfing and emailing.
For a follow up on which senior is in which course on which day with which teacher or maybe he/she is still on the waiting list, I have built an Access 2000 database with several queries that work excellent.
For a quick visual survey when scrolling in tabels or queries I?d like to colour all fields of a record. E.g. records for all seniors on the waiting list are white; records for seniors in the initial course are yellow; records for seniors in the internet course are orange; those seniors who have accomplished all couses are pink.
In the same way I could receive warnings from the database when changing teachers from one course to another. The record should turn red when the teacher is not available that day.
Problem: I do not know how I can manage colouring those records. I?d be grateful if someone could give me some advise on this matter.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Software Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)