General discussion


Consulting Tax Question

By Chris Joseph ·
I know that as a consultant I'm expected to pay estimated quarterly taxes. Does anyone know the form to use for this.

Also does anyone have any info on this from a state level. Minnesota in particular.


This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Related Discussions

Related Forums