Question

Create branded stationery in Outlook 2007

By angela ·
Does anyone know how to create corporate branded email stationery in Outlook 2007? I have managed it in other version of Outlook but Outlook 2007 is causing me a problem as it will only let me use MS stationery. I have a .gif and .jpg files to use for the logo and the email background and don't know how to do this in the 2007 version.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Create Custom Stationery in Outlook 2007

by cabmac79 In reply to Create branded stationery ...

You can customize your own stationery in Outlook 2007 and save it to themes in the stationery folder.I create in Publisher then save it as Web Page, Filtered. To save it in stationery....go to c, program files, shared files, common files, micrososft shared, stationery and save it! Cathy www.DenverRealtyExpress.com

Collapse -

Outlook 2007 Custom Stationery

by davecooper In reply to Create branded stationery ...

To create your own Stationery (since the create your own button was removed in Outlook 2007) you now have to create your own html page of what you want it to look like (you could use Word to do this & save as a webpage if your version of Word can export as html). You then place the html page in the folder where all the other stationery is. That folder is usually here: \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery Once the new html page is placed into this folder it should be available in the list of stationery when you go to choose one.

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)