General discussion
June 1, 2006 at 12:17 PM
jon

Distribution Lists in Exchange 2003???

by jon . Updated 20 years, 4 months ago

In Active Directory, I have created a new Distribution Group. I then created an exchange mailbox for that distribution group, then I added members to it as needed from the users in active directory.

In my environment, I have personnel, and I have independent agents who have cubicles with either wireless or wired connections to the switch so they can at the very least access the internet and print to the printers.

I don’t give independent agents accounts in active directory unless they have absolutely no technology with them when they come on board.

For those who do not have accounts in the domain, I still need to be able to send them e-mail in a distribution list.

Bottom line…can I also add external e-mail recipients to a distribution list in Active Directory?

This discussion is locked

All Comments