Software

Our forums are currently in maintenance mode and the ability to post is disabled. We will be back up and running as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Question

Locked

DST Exchange Outlook Update: Unable find mailbox timezone

By rfdrfd ·
Hey all,

I'm having some weird issues here.

I'm attempting to run the exchange DST tool (MsExTmzCfg.exe).

I ran the tool, it scans every single mailbox but it gives me the following errors on about 60% of them (Unable find mailbox timezone:Error 0x8004010F)

The process completed, but Mailboxes_1.txt only has about 60/150 mailboxes in it . NonExistent.txt has all of the other mailboxes.

I added the mailboxes from NonExistent to Mailboxes_1 with the time zone they should be associated with. All of the mailboxes are local so they should be the same.

I ran the batch file and it successfully executed the 40% of the files. The batch file skipped the other 60% of the files (the ones I tried to manually add)

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to run this on the other 60%, it would be greatley appreciated.

This is what the error message in the log the batch file created:

Error Processing Mailbox:/O=Organization/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=BOB SERVER_NAME EASTERN STANDARD TIME - 0x80070057

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what is being done incorrectly?

Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge

Related Discussions

Related Forums