General discussion

Locked

Ek3 page not found on some emails

By mikep ·
E2k running on win2k3

When accessing email via Ek3 OWA some emails display "The page cannot be Found". I have seen all the postings about URLScan, but this machine does not have URLScan installed. One of the characters causing the problem is the ":" - in every subject line that is a reply or forward! This problem appeared "out-of-the-blue" one day last week after months of working great. No critical updates have been installed since 10/14 - No other software has been installed either.

As a Test I installed URLScan 2.5 and then uninstalled it - no change.

I know this problem is related to the URL - I did find other characters that would cuase the problem including the quote and the question mark and a coma.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Software Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums