General discussion

Email sync for Handspring Treo 600

By timjenni ·
I recently purchased a treo 600 with the Palm OS and Chapura does a wonderful job of syncing everything but email. I have found programs for receiving and sending email on my Treo 600, but not one that will send/receive and sync with outlook? Any idea of what would work best for this solution?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by CourtPCTech In reply to Email sync for Handspring ...

I see that this question has gone unanswered for quite a while.

Have you checked out Intellisync? The Intellisync Handheld Edition will sync with Outlook and Outlook Express, as well as Lotus Notes and others. I use it with Lotus Notes and have no problems at all.

They even have a trial edition that will let you check it out before you buy to make sure you want to spend the $$$.

URL is, in case you want to give it a shot.

Good luck!!

Collapse -

by talldude.62 In reply to Email sync for Handspring ...

i do have a similar issue with synching my email via treo 600. as of the moment, im using a freeware palm application name palmlook. this free application synchs with the email from outlook express. what i did that i use outlook for my contact and schedules while i use outlook express for email. so far, the process is ok, but hey, its for free and it does the work well as is. you can try download palmlook at

Collapse -

by larrycoyle In reply to Email sync for Handspring ...

Actually Sprint has a product called Personal Business Connection. It works quite well and while it doesn't exactly sync with Outlook, any email received in Outlook will also be received on your TREO. I know it works because I use it daily with three different email addresses.

Back to Other Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)