General discussion
January 8, 2004 at 09:01 AM
jessica lynn

EX2000 Blank Emails received

by jessica lynn . Updated 21 years, 5 months ago

HELP!

I have had a strange thing happening for a while now. Everyone once and a while (this week it was pointed out to me 4 times), when a user sends an email to someone outside of the company they receive an email with no body text (although there is a subject).

This has happened with multiple users sending to different organizations. I can?t replicate the problem. Interestingly enough, the email has the body text in the users sent items. I also journal emails collecting them in a separate mailbox. The emails in the journal mailbox DO have the body text.

So something is happening when sending outside the organization.

Server Specs: Exchange 2000 SP3 (build 6249.4), W2k SP4 (Build 2195)
User Specs: OL2000 SP3; WinNT SP6 or W2k SP3 (or 4)

This problem was occurring when we were running OL2000 with no SP.

Please help!

This discussion is locked

All Comments