General discussion

Exchange 2000-Mailbox Move Failed

By steve.bouse ·
I have a Win2000 Server/Exchange 2000 that works great. However, we cannot move mailboxes out of one of our exchange servers, get a "Mapi Call Failed-80004005-0000-00000000" error. Have done the eseutil /p, eseutil /d, and isinteg from Microsoft's instructions. Any help appreciated as we want to make new info. stores on this and other servers and want to move mailboxes around. Is the next step the exmerge or is there anything else I can do? We can move mailboxes into the store..but not out (to another store on the same server or another working exchange server). Thanks!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by dsharma In reply to Exchange 2000-Mailbox Mov ...

Dear Friend,
I'm working with Microsoft in Exchange Server support. And I can assure you doing /p or /d is never gonna to solve your issue. Also the information posted by you is incomplete. The error code you have posted is very very generic. I'll request you to run MPS Report on the server and get back to my at my email address. I'll definitely help you in this issue. I can tell you tell you ten or more reasons for this problem. My email id is dipak.sharma@gmail.com

Back to Software Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)