Question

Exchange 2000 User not receiving external email

By lujand ·
I have an Exchange 2000 issue and was hoping you would be able to provide some guidance. I have a user that is not able to receive external email. This user can send/receive internal email and send out email but can not receive external email. When I go to System Manager I can see that the user's mailbox store has the external message, but it is not being delivered to the user's inbox. When I use message tracking it does not find the message. This is a new user and she has never been able to receive external email. I created another Test user account by copying a known good account and the Test User account also is unable to receive external email. I checked the User's properties and under Email Address compared all the configurations (SMTP, X.400)with known good accounts and all appears to be configured the same. BTW all other user's are able to receive external email. This is happening only to newly created accounts. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)