Question

Exchange 2003 OWA

By sckod1 ·
Can someone please tell me how to configure OWA on exchange 2003 to authenticate to a different set of DC's . ..... at least as a secondary action. Basically I am in a forest, and the root domain hosts the whole forests e-mail. ...... my domain has a T1 to facilitate this traffic. BUT when either my local power goes out OR the T1 itself goes down, OWA is still up but my users can't login because the authentication is configured to take place through that connection AND of course to those DC's ..... so the reason that my users can't login would have to be what I just stated .... ? The admin's running the exchange are a bunch of lazy no minds .... any instructions someone sends I will have to forward to these guys ( so make them as simple as possible ... ) PLEASE HELP !!!!! I don't have the admin consoles other than my AD MMC so I can add new mailboxes for new users ..... but I would figure that this problem can be solved with some check boxes in the Root AD replication options MMC ..... or the Exchange 2003 MMC ....... PLEASE HELP ---- PLEASE help !!!! my power goes out 2 times a month !!!! no e-mail when that happens ...... makes work **** for an IT department of 2 and a workplace with 110 Users and 200 Computers !!! @#%&*!*%^

Thanks for any help :)

Happy New Years !!!!!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)