General discussion

Friday Yuk

By Oz_Media ·
PWHEW, almost forgot the YUK again, I was just telling jd I better get going on this or Colin will have at me!

Vulgar Parrot

A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00. "Why so little," she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.

The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, new madam." The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought "that's not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school
the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam, new girls."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but
then began to laugh about the situation.

Moments later, the woman's husband, Keith, came home from work.
The bird looked at him and said, "Hi Keith "

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

American History

It was the first day of school and a new student named Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who said "Give me Liberty, or give me Death?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki, who had his hand up. "Patrick Henry, 1775." he said.

"Very good! Who said 'Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'"?

Again, no response, except from Suzuki: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863.", said Suzuki

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "F*ck the Japs." "Who said that?" she demanded. Suzuki put his hand up. "Lee Iacocca, 1982."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke." The teacher glares and asks "All right! Now, who said that?"

Again, Suzuki says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!" Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher,

"Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost a mob hysteria someone said, "You little sh*t. If you say anything else, I'll kill you."

Suzuki frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy 2001."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lost Wife

Two guys are moving about in a supermarket when their carts collide.

One says to the other, "I'm sorry - I was looking for my wife."
"What a coincidence, so am I, and I'm getting a little desperate."

"Well, maybe I can help you. What does your wife look like?"

"She's tall, with long hair, long legs, firm boobs and a tight ***.

What's your wife look like?"

"Never mind, let's look for yours!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well that's me done,
Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :^O :^O :^O
OM

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Oz, I apologize

by DMambo In reply to Friday Yuk

I was impatient. I posted a Yuk earlier today. I'll never do it again.

Collapse -

Oh I think that it is OZ

by jdclyde In reply to Oz, I apologize

that needs to be held to the fire on this one!

Roast them little piggies! ;\

That whole "work thing" keeps getting in the way of everything really important!

Collapse -

Yeah, since he's so far west

by DMambo In reply to Oh I think that it is OZ

He should post the Friday Yuk on his Thursday. It's been discussed before. Somebody make him do it.

Oh, better yet, tell Oz that he is NOT ALLOWED to post the Yuk on Thursday. It means too much to US national interests for the Yuk to be posted on any day except Friday. That'll get him to get it started Thurdays.

Collapse -

Time zones

by Oz_Media In reply to Yeah, since he's so far w ...

In order to post for your time zone, I'd have to do it Thursday night or bright and early Friday.

But....then people in England will say it should be THIER time zone, and we then come full circle back to COlin posting on a Wednesday afternoon just to make a point. LOL

So as I have said before, ANYONE is more than welcome to post a YUK, I often miss one and just forget or am not around.

I did take a look at new discussions to see if one had been started but I suppose there are so many new topics it just didn't show up in te hlast 25 discussions, my mistake.

So post at will, where you will, I simply didn't notice that it had been started, my mistake.

But have a freakin' fantastic weekend anyway!

Back to Community Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)