General discussion

Friday Yuk

By Oz_Media ·
Well it's a new year another year for OM to display pathetic humor each Friday in the hopes that some of you may dig deep enough to find a sense of humour.

This weeks YUK is actually from a peer who made me laugh out loud with her simple yet cute joke.

Before the religious fanatics and PC monitors jump on me, please do not read if you are too stuck up and stuffy to enjoy your lives.

The Athiest for American President thread has been around for a while now and was brought back into play just after Christmas. The thread has been wearing thin, this second time around pretty much all the same objections truths and untruths were repeated again.
maecuff found some humor in another post and responded with:

have you heard about..
The dyslexic agnostic? He isn't sure if there is really a dog..

Now as simple as it is, it takes someone with tha bility to laugh at life hysterically to provide such somments. It's not politically correct, it's not ground breaking humor. It is cute, it is funny and best of all, it is offensive and not politically correct or walking the line.

Well done maecuff and thanks for the smile.

Have a good weekend all,
OM

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Old Jokes

by TheChas In reply to Friday Yuk

Oz,

Thanks for the continued humor.

This reminds me of the town where the bank was robbed by a midget fortune teller.

When asked about the case, the police chief had to admit that:

"The small medium was still at large!"

A good source for groaner jokes is the B.C. comic strip. From time to time, he has some real groaners.

Chas

Collapse -

Oh NO!

by Oz_Media In reply to Old Jokes

Holy cow, that's an oldie!

Well Chas, nice to see you appreciate at least a smile or even a half grin on a Friday.

Thanks for your addition. MAybe one day we'll have the top 100 ancient giggles on here.

OM

Collapse -

left out one part

by wordworker In reply to Friday Yuk

The way I heard that one was:

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac?

Stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

LOL

Collapse -

Okay, I'll "BITE"

by maxwell edison In reply to Friday Yuk

Osama bin Laden and George W. Bush decided to settle their differences by staging a dog fight.

It was agreed that Osama's dog would fight President Bush's dog, and that they would have 3 years to breed and train their respective dogs.

Osama bin Laden spent hundreds of millions of his dollars in France, Germany and Russia, of course, breeding and training his Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, and Siberian Wolf mix, and after three years of efforts he had the meanest dog that ever walked the planet. This dog was so mean that it had to be contained in a cage with steel bars six inches thick.

At the end of the three year period, and at the designated place of battle, and with the whole world watching, Osama bin Laden laughed and laughed at the dog President Bush brought to the fight. As opposed to the impressive results of Osama's cross-breeding efforts, President Bush's dog appeared to be no more than a twelve foot long and very fat Dachshund.

Ding, ding, ding, the bell sounded and the dogs were released.

In a swift second, President Bush's dog leapt forward and totally consumed Osama's killer dog.

How'd that little Dachshund do that to my dog, Osama asked? Well, President Bush replied, with three years and Michael Jackson's plastic surgeons on the job, it was easy to make a crocodile look like a over-sized wiener dog.

Collapse -

That's great Max.

by Oz_Media In reply to Okay, I'll "BITE"

Nice to see that you too have a sense of humor.

Hope to see you have another Friday joke ready for this week's Yuk.

OM

Collapse -

Good one Max

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Okay, I'll "BITE"

I got a good laugh out of that one keep up the good work.

Back to Community Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)