Question

Glary Registry Repair 3.3.0.825

By kvmallan ·
I tried to download Glary Registry Repair 3.3.0.825. But before I could take decision, I saw a message "HIGH RISK WEBSITE- Security Alert by SpeedBit" and I did not download the software.I can send a screen shot of the warning message.
Please advise me.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

You are obviously using DAP or

by OH Smeg In reply to Glary Registry Repair 3.3 ...

Download Accelerator Plus or Professional. That is telling you that it considers this Web Site as Suspect.

It may very well be a problem web site or it may be safe depending on what you want to do you can chose to save the file to a Temporary Folder or just ignore the site completely and forget about this whatever it is.

From past experience any Registry Repairers are not worth the Bandwidth to download them let alone the Clock Cycles of the CPU to install. I would never consider installing one let alone running one unless I was working on a system that was not important and the Data either backed up or completely unimportant. Either way after running something like this I would not expect the system to run let alone boot.

Col

Collapse -

Hi OH Smeg,

by kvmallan In reply to You are obviously using D ...

Thank U for the prompt and clear reply.

Collapse -

Your Welcome EOM

by OH Smeg In reply to Hi OH Smeg,
Collapse -

Just because you've found it - doesn't make it good...

by OldER Mycroft In reply to Glary Registry Repair 3.3 ...

The internet is chock-full of stuff that Generation Gimme is desperate to download.

But you should be asking yourself the question "WHY am I trying to download this - if I hadn't 'found' it, would I be thinking that I needed it?"

Collapse -

If you need to use a registry cleaner try this one

by Jacky Howe In reply to Glary Registry Repair 3.3 ...

When you first open Ccleaner you will have an option to Analyze or Run Cleaner, after checking the left Pane and making your choices. Delete all Temp Files. If you scroll down you will see a greyed out box that has Advanced next to it. Left click on it and keep pressing OK to all of the responses. I normally Untick Windows Log Files and Memory Dumps as they may come in handy.

You don't have to install all of the add ons or shortcuts just the one to the Desktop.

http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Tip! backup the registry as you clean

Collapse -

Another download website suggested to you

by Joyce198608 In reply to Glary Registry Repair 3.3 ...

I don't know why you saw that message, but I suggest you directly go to Glary's official site
http://www.glarysoft.com/rr.html
to get this 100% safe, thorough & quick cleaning and worry-free restoration of Glary Registry Repair. There, you can still enjoy the Christmas offer up to 30% off of Glary Utilities Pro!

Back to Web Development Forum
7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)