IT Employment

General discussion


Having Problems Getting into University

By theoddlittleduck ·
I'm 19 years old and have been out of highscool for a year and a half. I'm from ontario and back when I was in highschool we have a 5 year stream, 4 years to get your diploma and 1 more year to get the credits you need to get into university. I did well til my 5th year of highschool (OAC). I only got 5 credits and now I'm taking some more. This year we have 2 years of highschool graduating at once. And I know I will get lost in the shuffle. I went to a year and a half at a private unaccredited college. I now want to persue a degree. Would it be advisable for me to take some sats and head to the states? Any ideas?


This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -


by ghstinshll In reply to Having Problems Getting i ...

I don't know what the education system is like in Canada, eh, but I do know that it's time to get back into college no matter what. You can enter any community college in the states with a high school equivalency, whether it be a GED or a real diploma. That's the best way to get started. Get into a community college, decide what you want to get into while there, and then go on to a university after that.

Collapse -

Love Thy Tutor as Thyself

by raylopera3000 In reply to Having Problems Getting i ...

My friend said if you need help.Call me

Related Discussions

Related Forums