Question

How can I get the right click menu in Access 2007 to show design view?

By geotechuser ·
If I create a new Access 2007 database, create a table, form or query, and right click on any of them, I don't see the design view icon in the contextual menu. I've verified that Allow full Menus and Allow Default Shortcut Menus are checked within the Access Options/Current Database section.

I've searched all of the forums and can't find an answer. - Any help is appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

design view

by PurpleSkys In reply to How can I get the right c ...

Is part of your menu ribbon at the top...it's in the upper left hand side of your screen. Or right click the item under "all tables" and choose design view. Maybe the slides here will help http://www .techonthenet. com/access/tables/design_view2007 .php remember to remove the extra spaces when you copy/paste it to your browser

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

by geotechuser In reply to design view

Thanks for the reply's to my question. I'm on vacation for a week and will get to this when I get back.

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

by geotechuser In reply to design view

Design view isn't one of the options when I right click on an object. It used to be there. Then one day it wasn't there anymore when I right clicked. Not in any database that I open or create. I can go to another machine and I have no problem. It is specific to my work laptop. Here's a list of what I see when I right click on a form:
Open, Layout View, Rename, Hide in this Group, Delete, Cut, Copy, Paste, View Properties.

Collapse -

What do you see when....

by Darryl~ Moderator In reply to How can I get the right c ...

"right clicking" a table, query, form....?

Back to Community Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)