Question

• Creator
    Topic

How to Migrate IBM Notes data in Office 365 account?

by pavan dixit ·

Tags: 

I have a 20 GB NSF file and I want to migrate it from IBM Lotus Notes to Office 365 account. I tried the IMAP conversion method but it did not work for me, so please suggest me some other solutions. A free third-party solution is also acceptable.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Migration from Lotus Notes to Office 365

by kudzaishekache97 ·

In reply to How to Migrate IBM Notes data in Office 365 account?

One can migrate from Lotus Notes to Office 365 with the help of IMAP Connector. Below mentioned are the steps for Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration:

Backup NSF files
      First of all, back up your NSF files. In case your migration fails and NSF files get corrupt during the migration, you can recover the mailbox data from the backups.
      Create new Mailboxes for each NSF user
      Now, create new mailboxes for each user who has an account in IBM Lotus Notes.
      Enable IMAP TCP/IP port
      You need to enable the IMAP TCP/IP port for each user account. Just follow the upcoming steps to do the same:
      Open Domino Administrator in Lotus Notes Application.
      Go to the Configuration tab.
      Open the Server document which executes the IMAP service.
      Click Ports>Internet Ports>Mail tab.
      In Mail (IMAP) column, change the ‘TCP/IP port value status’ to Enabled.
      Click the Save button to save the changes and close the application.
      Synchronize with IMAP Connector
      Finally, use IMAP connector to synchronize mailboxes between Lotus Notes and Office 365.

by kamalchetri506 ·

There are many vendors in the online marketplace which provide 3rd party solutions for Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration. You should’ve searched on Google instead of asking here.

Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365

by jonsonrude1 ·

There are a lot of third-party tools are available used to export Notes data in Office 365 account. Here I suggest you MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Office 365. The tool has some advanced features. You can download and check it and then buy the most trusted Tool from its official websiteto migrate your whole Lotus Notes data into Office 365 account.
      Thank You

by fradiannevin ·

Hi,
      One can also try Kernel Office 365 Migrator for Lotus Notes. It is perfect solution, secure and quick. With the help of this software, you can migrate multiple mailboxes in a single attempt.

Viewing 3 reply threads