General discussion

HP 3320/3322 driver will not install

By greybark ·
I click on setup.exe, get a brief hourglass, then nothing. Tried in two different w98 machines and even on a WXP machine.

I have downloaded the drivers (3320-enu-win98_ME.exe) THREE TIMES through three diffent computers in three separate locations to three different media. Following directions, I made a new folder and moved the downloaded file to it. Then clicked on the download. It created three folders including the W9X_ME folder. Within that folder I click on the setup.exe file and very briefly get the hourglass, then nothing.

I have tried this procedure on three different computers, even one with WXP. That setup.exe file refuses to funtion.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Try the Technical Q&A forum.

by deepsand In reply to HP 3320/3322 driver will ...

This is a tech. problem, in search of a solution.

It properly belongs in "Technical Q&A," not in "Discussions." Please re-post there.

Not only will you be more likely to attract the attention of those seeking to provide answers, but you will also make it easier for those seeking discussions to find such.

Thank you..

Collapse -

TRY USING THE ORIGINAL DRIVER

by mustapha2099 In reply to HP 3320/3322 driver will ...

1-have u tried using original hp desklet 3300 series driver especially 3325? try it.

2-put the printer off while u install the driver, then restart with the printer on. thereafter, reinstall the printer from the setting. good luck

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)