Question

Hp Omen 17-an103nc

By Ok, I guess ·
Tags: Hardware
Greetings.

My question is about one notebook in particular. It's HP Omen 17-an103nc, version sold in Central Europe (mostly). I provide link to it below. Also, I am really sorry, but I couldn't find the version in English, so if you want to look at the notebook in detail, please use Google Translator tool that should pop up from top-bar in the linked site.

https://www.hp-shop.sk/hp-omen-17-an103nc-4kb51ea?_ga=2.239219782.41177926.1552123561-863221570.1548776408

I've been watching this notebook a lot recently. The reason being: crazy (in my opinion) price drops. And also, I am planning on buying a new laptop at the end of July, so I am doing my research on this. The first time I looked at the price tag and saw it being priced nearly 1200€ (cca. 1350 USD) I thought: Nope ! But then, I looked at the price history and saw it dropping to 1090€ (1225 USD) literally EVERY day. Now, even after the price drop like that, it's still a lot of money. At least for me. I know, you have to expect high prices in the gaming notebooks field, but still... These price drops have been happening for long now (1 month at least). So my question is:

Is there a chance for this notebook's price to fall way down if I wait until end of July 2019 (under 1000€ (1125USD), if I would be really optimistic) ? If so, how much would you guess it to fall down ? Especially now, when new GPUs are coming out and end of July/start of August is considered a Back to school sales start point...

Thank You for all of Your answers in advance.
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Laptops Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)