ETHERNET CONTROLLER
MASS STORAGE CONTROLLER
NETWORK CONTROLLER
PCI DEVICE
SM BUS CONTROLLER
VIDEO CONTROLLER (VGA COMPATIBLE)
AND
COMMUNICATION PORT (COM1)

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

You should find your drivers here

by Jacky Howe In reply to I WANT A DRIVERS FOR MY G ...

http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/search.asp?st=pn&param=1008804

<br><br>
<i>Keep us informed as to your progress if you require further assistance.</i>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<font size="1"><i>If you think that any of these posts have solved or contributed to solving the problem, please Mark them as <b>Helpful</b> so that others may benefit from the outcome.</i></font>

Collapse -

IT DIDENT WORK MY FRIEND

by g5ayeh In reply to You should find your driv ...

PLZ GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT PLZZ

THANKS ALSO FOR UR CONSEN I LIKE THAT U ARE GOOD GUY I LIKE U BODY TAKE CARE BYE FOR NOW HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU . AYEH

Collapse -

The link you were given IS the correct link....

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to IT DIDENT WORK MY FRIEND

There is no ONE direct link. You need to download and install drivers for each component. If you can't find your way around on that page, you'll probably need help installing each of drivers anyway. I suggest you call the Gateway Technical Support.

And, please turn off your caps lock. On a text based forum such as this, typing in all capitol letters is considered to be shouting, not to mention very RUDE.

Collapse -

See if this will help

by Jacky Howe In reply to I WANT A DRIVERS FOR MY G ...

How to Download
<br><br>
ffn=ftp%3A//esupport%3AvImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/network/D20032-002-001.exe&rp=ftp%3A//esupport%3AvImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/network/D20032-002-001.txt&now=NotUsed">http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/instrPop.asp?fn=D20032-002-001.exe&ffn=ftp%3A//esupport%3AvImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/network/D20032-002-001.exe&rp=ftp%3A//esupport%3AvImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/network/D20032-002-001.txt&now=NotUsed
<br><br>

How to install
<br><br>
http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/moreinfo.asp?readmeURL=ftp%3A//esupport%3AvImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/network/D20032-002-001.txt
<br><br>
<br><br>
<i>Keep us informed as to your progress if you require further assistance.</i>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<font size="1"><i>If you think that any of the posts that have been made by all TR Members have solved or contributed to solving the problem, please Mark them as <b>Helpful</b> so that others may benefit from the outcome.</i></font>

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)