General discussion

Images in email signatures Outlook 2003

By snbdman ·
I am trying to change the jpg image that is part of users email signature. After making the change the new image only appears as a red x. I have tried reinserting the old image and that also now comes up with a red x.

Also when I first changed the image and then tried to a create new email a Internet Explorer message would pop up saying that Active Directory would not allow the image to display.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by Bobsta In reply to Images in email signature ...

Try designing your signature in WORD, once you're happy with it copy and paste it into your Outlook Signature Editor.

Collapse -

Outlook Signature Editor

by dmcabee In reply to

I copied and pasted the signature with graphics into the Outlook Signature Editor. I'm still getting red x's. It doesn't show in the editor. Looks good in the editor. Only shows in the email that I want to send. Can anyone explain that?

Collapse -

About this issue

by impalassz In reply to Images in email signature ...

Has anyone notice if pasting your signature in word does indeed work? let me know as I have the same issue thanks.

Collapse -

from my experience

by shawnlai In reply to About this issue

Simply pasting images into Word will not work since relative paths will be referenced in the html source code. You will need to post your images to a server and specify the absolute paths (in Word, Edit=>Html Source).

Collapse -

by sabsonline In reply to Images in email signature ...

Do not copy paste the image. In Word please use Insert Image using Insert >> Picture >> From file.

Hope this will work for you

regards

Sabah

Back to Windows Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)