Question

Implementing dual signatures in Outlook 2010 using Exchange Console 2010

By itslow ·
Tags: Windows
I would like to implement dual email signatures for two diffferent companies to run at the same when emailing

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Try a third party solution

by david.willis82 In reply to Implementing dual signatu ...

Do you have the budget to look into a third-party solutiion? One that will make this problem really easy?

At my work, we use a software program called Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange. The software lets you send from multiple email addresses while maintaining a single Exchange mailbox. Basically, it's perfect if you represent multiple companies.

You can choose the email address you want to send from when composing your email and automatically reply to incoming message using the address they were sent to. Its Outlook Add In puts a drop down on every new mail window so you can choose to send from any email address set up for your Exchange mailbox. When one of us needs to use OWA or a mobile phone, you just add a tag to the message subject to select which email address to use.

I find it pretty much invaluable and it's so easy to use. I recommend that you take a look at their site and see what you think. They offer a 30-day free trial too so you can give it a try.

https://www.exclaimer.com/email-alias-manager-for-exchange/

Hope this helps!

Back to Windows Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)