Question

Importing Excel Spreadsheet in Outlook 2003 Calendar

By rrowlands ·
I am converting data from an old palm to Outlook 2003. I was able to convert the data through Yahoo calendar to a CSV file. When I imported the data to Outlook 2003 only the current month, August 2009, came over. When I look at the csv file, it contains all the months of information back for several years.

I also tried the same process using an Excel spreadsheet. The same results, only the month of August. The data again is there for all the months.

I don't see any options for telling Outlook to import any date ranges so that I could change the restrictions.

I am using Outlook 2003 and Vista 64 bit Home version.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

You might have a look at this...........

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to Importing Excel Spreadshe ...

This one isn't free, so you may want to search for other options. But, it will do the trick for you.

http://www.chapura.com/pocketcopy_faqs.php

(edited to add following:)

I also found another forum which said this:

User1:
There is a tool you can use on the install CD that will automatically transfer your Palm data to Outlook. I used it to transfer my data, but it was awhile ago and don't remember the exact name.

User2:
The tool you are referring to is called Chapura Pocketmirror. The standard edition of PocketMirror can be found in your Palm CD and you can even download a free upgrade from www.chapura.com. However, in order to make PocketMirror work, you actually need to sync your Palm device.

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)