General discussion
May 9, 2005 at 04:47 PM
komara69

install office 2000 in TS 2003

by komara69 . Updated 21 years, 5 months ago

I have try to install reinstall and follow Microsoft website but I still have the same problem when install office 2000 in terminal server 2003 using transforms switch. The errors i got is Event ID 10005, 1004, and 11729.Product: Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Professional — Some default settings in Microsoft Office 2000 setup do not work properly on a Windows Terminal Server. To install Office on Terminal Server, you must use the instructions and tools available in your Office 2000 Resource Kit or at http://www.microsoft.com/Office/ORK/.

Product: Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Professional — Configuration failed.

Detection of product ‘{00010409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}’, feature ‘ProductNonBootFiles’, component ‘{4A31E933-6F67-11D2-AAA2-00A0C90F57B0}’ failed. The resource ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ODBC\ODBC.INI\MS Access Database\’ does not exist.

I follow Microsoft website but still the same. This problem really give me a nightmar.

Please help

Komara 69

This discussion is locked

All Comments