Is there an tech wizard that can help?

By pooscal ·
Tags: Hardware
So my laptop screen cracked while i lend it to a friend and i cant find a replacement panel.
The laptop in question is an asus zenbook ux3400u, i can only find panels for UX3400UA, UX3400UN, and UX3400UQ.
and i cant find if they are interchangable or not.

thanks in advance!
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge

Related Discussions

Related Forums