General discussion

ligos indeo 5.11

By sbhuck ·
Since Intell sold out, the Ligos people have turned into the true money grubbers that the web people thought they would. Does someone have, or know where I can get a download of Ligos Indeo version 5.11. Some how it just rubs me the wrong way that Ligos is holding everybody up for $14.99 to download anythin no matter how old it is. Even Walt Disney is now allowing the downloading of some of his music with no charge, but apparently Walt(God rest his soul) is more giving than Ligos.
Let me know what you find, I have been most places with no luck. I might be able to get along without it, but, bvause of Ligos attitude, I want it even more.
Thanks
Wilbur

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by BobHo In reply to ligos indeo 5.11

Try this site: http://codecs.nm.ru/iv5setup.exe or do a google search for iv5setup.exe (there are alot of places to download it from).

Enjoy, DrBob:&gt

Collapse -

by sbhuck In reply to

I was able tofind a ligitimate Ligos Indeo 5.11 download at the web site you gave me. However, even after downloading it, and installing it, I still do not have Ligos Indeo plugin for Mozilla. Many of the sites which say you can download it send you to ligosindeo.com, which acts as if it never heard of Ligos Indeo 5.11. They are too busy trying to get you be buy the upgrade.
Thanks you did get me a legitimate download and so you deserve the points.
Wilbur Huck

Collapse -

by sbhuck In reply to ligos indeo 5.11

This question was closed by the author

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)