We recently updated our
Terms and Conditions for TechRepublic Premium.
By clicking continue, you agree to these updated terms.
Invalid email/username and password combination supplied.
An email has been sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.
Welcome to TechRepublic!
All fields are required. Username must be unique. Password must be a minimum of 6 characters and have any 3 of the 4 items: a number (0 through 9), a special character (such as !, $, #, %), an uppercase character (A through Z) or a lowercase (a through z) character (no spaces).
There are many password recovery tools. They generally cost money. Here is a link to one. I have used this companies Quickbooks recovery product and it was fast and easy. http://www.lostpassword.com/word.htm
If you want to look for others just go ot google and type in word password recovery
1. Change the file extension from .doc to .txt.
2. On the File menu, click Open.
3. In the Look in list, click the drive, folder, or Internet location that contains the file that you want to open.
4. In the folder list, locate and open the folder that contains the .txt file.
5. Select the file that you want to recover.
6. Click the arrow next to the Open button, and then click Open and Repair.
You will loose formating but should be able to get to the text in the document.