Question

Microsoft Outlook 2003

By akosiabraham ·
How to import address book on microsoft outlook 2003?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

We need more info...

by boxfiddler Moderator In reply to Microsoft Outlook 2003

What is your current address book?

Collapse -

Microsoft Outlook 2003

by akosiabraham In reply to We need more info...

Well actually I dont have address book in my microsoft outlook 2003 because I want to gather first all the email address of my co-workers and I want to make a format were I can import and save to all email address book of all user's here in my job.I think csv format was not applicable in outlook '03? there's other way you know?please help me thanks...

Collapse -

Two things...

by boxfiddler Moderator In reply to Microsoft Outlook 2003

1) If you are using Outlook at work, enter all the addresses you want in your Outlook Address Book there at work. Once you have collected all the email addresses in your work address book, export that Address Book to a Personal Folder File.pst file. During the export dialogue process, route that .pst file somewhere that you can easily locate it again. Once the export is complete, find the file and copy it to a flash drive. Take it to the computer you want to put it on. Then import the .pst file from your flash drive into Oultook. In the file type to import dialogue, choose Personal Folder File.pst If you need direction on importing and exporting within Outlook, use the Outlook Help function.
2) See the link below for importing from an Excel file. Once your Excel file is complete, put it on a flash drive and follow the directions in the link below.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010964231033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033

Hope this helps.

edit - change #2

Collapse -

Thanks it will help alot

by akosiabraham In reply to Two things...

thanks for your answer it will help to my problem, fotunately I already done that I search tips on how to import .pst file I look it on google site and I found the similar site you given to me, thanks a lot and continue sharing knowledge to everybody! who knows maybe in a another time I'll be the one can help you. thanks.. Godspeed!!!

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)