Question

Microsoft Outlook-2007

By Jikar ·
hi all,

I am having one computer where every mail which are going out from my company ( eg. 50 user )are downloading in this computer, My user is facing a problem while mails are downloading, he is unable to do anything one that computer,
as i know in outlook-2003 & 2007 .pst file size is by default is 20 GB but this computer can only store upto 8 GB. then i have to create new pst or to delete some mails from it. i have set up manual send & receive but it is not at all working, still it start downloading any time that is the big problem.

can anybody give me the proper solution for that.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

You know sometimes I shake my head

by tintoman In reply to Microsoft Outlook-2007

In utter disbelief when I read some of these questions.
You are presenting yourself as a LAN Administrator, and yet when one of your users is receiving ALL the messages which are sent by ALL your other users you have no clue where to look for a solution to that?
I think it would help you, and us if you were a bit more honest about your own knowledge and that way your response can be worded in a way you might understand.

Collapse -

What have you done?

by patb071 In reply to Microsoft Outlook-2007

Have you tried running a repair by going into add remove programs and change? or in outlook go to help, Office diagnostics?

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)