We recently updated our
Terms and Conditions for TechRepublic Premium.
By clicking continue, you agree to these updated terms.
Invalid email/username and password combination supplied.
An email has been sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.
Welcome to TechRepublic!
All fields are required. Username must be unique. Password must be a minimum of 6 characters and have any 3 of the 4 items: a number (0 through 9), a special character (such as !, $, #, %), an uppercase character (A through Z) or a lowercase (a through z) character (no spaces).
Reset Microsoft Store
The first thing that you should do when you encounter the problem in question is to reset the Microsoft Store on your computer. As it turns out, Microsoft Stores comes preinstalled with the Windows operating system and like most of the other preinstalled apps, there is no actual way of completely uninstalling it from your system. However, Windows gives you the option of resetting the application when you run into any issues with it.
Resetting Microsoft Store will get rid of its cache files and essentially reinstall the application on your system. To reset Microsoft Store, follow the instructions that are given down below:
– First of all, press Windows key + I on your keyboard to bring up the Windows Settings app.
– Then, on the Settings window, make your way to Apps.
– There, navigate to the Apps and features option provided.
– After that, from the list of installed apps shown, search for Microsoft Store.
– Select it and then click on the Advanced options option provided.
– On the Advanced settings screen, scroll down and click the Reset button provided.
– Once you have done that, go ahead and see if that resolves the problem for you.