General discussion

Motherboard FOXCONN 661M03-G

By denni_it_professional ·
where I can Download the Bios Update for Foxconn 661M03-G? because the bios microprocessor revision is 5

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

How about the manufacturer's site?

by fungus-among-us In reply to Motherboard FOXCONN 661M0 ...

I found this...

http://www.foxconnchannel.com/en-us/service/DriverDetail.aspx?id=en-gb0000516&Pname=661M03-G-6EL,661M03-G-6L

That is for the 661M03-G-6L or 6EL

Just curious as to why you're looking for a new BIOS. The old saying... "if it ain't broke, don't mess with it" applies, especially for BIOSes.
Good Luck

Collapse -

I need the motherboard manual

by L.grange In reply to Motherboard FOXCONN 661M0 ...

By chance does any one know where I can get it? I got this motherboard on a second hand pc to repair but without manual it's quite tricky to reconnect the front panel.

Collapse -

Fosconn 661M03-G

by parsonmr In reply to Motherboard FOXCONN 661M0 ...

I went to the Foxconn website and there does not appear to be any kind of link that provides updates. I do however have a copy of the user-manual and can try to scan and send to you if you like. There is also a CD that came with the Motherboard that has the BIOS update utility built in. I can also try to zip the CD and try to send to you via email, just let me know. My email address is parsonmr@earthlink.net

Collapse -

Correction to Previous Post

by parsonmr In reply to Motherboard FOXCONN 661M0 ...

My mistake...additional research led me to
http://www.foxconnchannel.com/service/downloads.aspx?Model=661M03-G-6EL&DownID=en-us0000003

You can download the Manual there. As for the BIOS Upgrade, the software that needs to be installed will allow you to upgrade the BIOS via the internet. Sorry for the confusion.

Back to Community Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)