IT Employment

General discussion


Mous trainer

By tiza ·
having just completed my A+, the organisation i work for would like me to take up a course that would enable me to qualify as a MOUS instructor, and hence become an end user instructor for the organisation. would anyone tell me which courses would be appropriate for me to pursue.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Check with MS

by Malcolm R In reply to Mous trainer

If you want the actual Microsoft certification, go here and see the requirements.

BTW, it is now called Microsoft Office Specialist (they dropped the "U"ser from the name).


Collapse -

Step by Step

by LeoBloom In reply to Mous trainer

When I got my MOUS or MOS certifications I just bought those MS Step by Step book series for Office applications. At the time they did not have a book for Powerpoint but that test was pretty easy to pass after having taken the other office exams.

Collapse -

MOS trainer

by Jorgy1 In reply to Mous trainer

If you're wanting to be a MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) you have to get pass your Expert level certs in 3 of the 5 MOS (they're listed on the Microsoft website) and your User level on 2 more. Then you have to take a Train the Trainer course (have fun finding one). If your company is willing to pay for your certs and stuff, grab it! I used the Exam Prep books by Coriolis and found them to be great! Good luck!

Related Discussions

Related Forums