General discussion

MS Project Server 2002

By cienho ·
I have installed SQL server 2000 + Analisys service both sp3, IIS 5.0, Sharepoint, Projectserver in windows 2000 server with sp2 (all in one server). The problem is that I can't open the project issues, but I can open Project documents, and then I found out and error while saving changes on the page for modifying server information for sharepoint. It shows 1-5 point about the cause of the error, but all are right for those 1-5 points. This problem alway happening from the start I install the server (I have re-install all products, including w2k server, and it's still the same). Please help me.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

As they say don't feel alone

by JimHM In reply to MS Project Server 2002

We have had Microsoft here for the past 4 weeks trying to get our MS Project server 2002 up and running. Managers haven't been able to post projects to it - time doesn't keep with the tasks -

It's a mess ... and we have the "Experts" in working on - but they haven't a clue either - they keep calling Redmond - they try something - depart for a day or two - we have been attempting to just roll it out for one group of 6 managers - and having major problems. Glad we sat on the corporate wide rollout ...

MS - your stuff sucks ... and thats the truth

Back to IT Employment Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)