Network/Telecommunications Specialist

By dvaldez23 ·
I had a Top Secret/SCI Access 18 years ago. My question is, How can I reenstate that clearance, and how do you go about obtaining it again?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

I think you need

by Dr Dij In reply to Network/Telecommunication ...

a company to sponsor you.
You could join the FBI. THey need IT people.

And I'm getting kforce ads for cyberintel people. need clearance and to move across the country plus some foreign languages plus experience tho

Related Discussions

Related Forums