General discussion
January 21, 2005 at 07:47 PM
borginva

Norton Internet 2005 Blocks

by borginva . Updated 21 years, 6 months ago

Windows XP SP2
I have a minor issue that I can not figure out. I got 2 PCs running NIS 2005. When Personal Firewall is active on both, only one PC can access the Internet. The settings are both the same. I can not figure out what is wrong. Neither prompts me when a program tried to access the net, but still one can with no problem.
PF settings are as it for BOTH PCs:
Firewall tab
– Slider set : PF High, Java Med, AX Med, both boxes checked
– Programs box checked.
– Networking shows correct local network info.
– Location is Home and active.

Again, both PCs set up the same exact way, but only 1 can access the net.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

This discussion is locked

All Comments