General discussion

office 2000

By hyoa136 ·
Hi everybody

I have a problem of brining up my office 2000.
for example as soon as I open power point it comes up and right away disappears, can someone please thank you very much. my e-mail address is
hyoa136@yahoo.com

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

office 2000

by IA Sire In reply to office 2000

I recently responded to a very similar question. I have not been told if it was effective, but it worked for me:

I had a similar problem when installing office 2000 SP1 on a system that already contained Office 97. I am not sure what the exact nature of the problem was, but when I completely removed Office 2000 afterwards and reinstalled it, the problem disappeared. The problem might result because of the upgrade itself, however you are more interested in the solution than what is causing it. When I installed 2000 on another PC that also had Office 97, I first uninstalled office 97, and then proceeded with the installation, and it gave me no problems.

So my suggestion is to do a clean install of the Office Suite, instead of an upgrade.

Collapse -

office 2000

by hyoa136 In reply to office 2000

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

Collapse -

office 2000

by david.lima In reply to office 2000

Everytime I've seen this issue, it is due to it having been closed while minimized. Seems to be an issue with Office 2000. When it comes up and disappears, is it showing on the taskbar? If so, maximize it, close the application, and the next timew it is opened, the app should be maximized. Hope this helps.

Collapse -

office 2000

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

Collapse -

office 2000

This question was auto closed due to inactivity

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)