Question

Office 2007 Professional and Vista Ultimate OEM file sizes on CD/DVD

By croney1979 ·
I copied my Office 2007 Pro and Vista Ultimate OEM disks to have as backups. Does anyone know the number of files and folders and possible the size on disk for these programs. From what I can tell Office 2007 Pro came with 2 disks and the first one shows only 81 files with a total file size of about 410 Megs? Is that correct?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Office and Vista.

If you already have these disks you could do the maths yourself. Just pop in the disk and click "open" (not install) there you should be able to see and count the files. Go into properties on your dvd/cd drive and you will see the size also.

Collapse -

Office and Vista.

If you already have these disks you could do the maths yourself. Just pop in the disk and click "open" (not install) there you should be able to see and count the files. Go into properties on your dvd/cd drive and you will see the size also.

Collapse -

I have

by croney1979 In reply to Office and Vista.

Both of these products seem to make my DVD drive spin up and down like crazy and sometimes lock up my system when I try to view the properties of these files on my Vista laptop. It doesn't happen to any other cd that I've turned into an .iso file.

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)