Hi,
It’s a little weird question but I am going to try to ask. I am using Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5. Let’s say I open an e-mail that came from an internet address..Now in the from box i have the senders address. I want to add this to my contacts but before that I want to see if I already have this person in my personal contacts or my .PAB or in my Public folders contacts. So I right click the name in the from: box and select Look up Contact. At this time it only searches my personal contacts but not my .PAB or my public folder contacts. So I think it’s not in any of my contacts and I add it but then I find out that it already exists and now I have duplicate. So What I want is that when I try to look up contact it searches all my contact lists..Does anyone know how to accomplish this ?
Thanks
Nippun