General discussion

Outlook 2000 - Hidden Menu Bar

By senitaf ·
User has somehow moved Menu Bar from Outlook, can not see it still after minimizing all screens. Is there any button that can be clicked so that it is re-set on the correct place on the screen or basically just how can I get it back.

Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by philipM In reply to Outlook 2000 - Hidden Men ...

Have a try at pressng F10 the V to View and from there you should be able to switch on and off the Menu Bar, this option should not switch off. Hope this helps.

Collapse -

by senitaf In reply to

Thanks I tried that, I can see the tool bar settings as the standard toolbar is on the screen, and the Menu Bar is checked just cannot see it on the screen. Any other suggestions??

Collapse -

by senitaf In reply to

Thanks I tried that, I can see the tool bar settings as the standard toolbar is on the screen, and the Menu Bar is checked just cannot see it on the screen. Any other suggestions??

Collapse -

by gpaz In reply to Outlook 2000 - Hidden Men ...

it is probably a virus, got it 2 times in the company i work for, unfortunatly it was quite long time ago, cant remember the name, but it is to my beleave that if you got to add and remove programs and do a repeair and on ms office, it should help fixing the prob. but it is defenetly a virus. you may wanna ask the ? on the microsoft help web. they will be able to tell you with exact words how to fix it.

Collapse -

by senitaf In reply to

Poster rated this answer.

Collapse -

by senitaf In reply to Outlook 2000 - Hidden Men ...

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)