General discussion
May 3, 2005 at 08:25 AM
eddy.dartois@vandemoortel

outlook 2000 + redemption

by eddy.dartois@vandemoortel . Updated 21 years, 5 months ago

Hi,
I’m trying to get the e-mail addresses from the outlook 2000 address book through code like this (it works but I get the security warning):

Dim oSession As MAPI.Session
Dim oRecps As MAPI.Recipients
Dim oRecp As MAPI.Recipient
Dim oAddr As MAPI.AddressEntry

‘open a CDO session
Set oSession = New Session
‘take the same session
oSession.Logon , , , False
‘get the same item

Set oRecps = oSession.AddressBook( _
Title:=”Select Attendees”, _
forceResolution:=True, _
recipLists:=1, _
toLabel:=”&To”) ‘ appears on button
For Each oRecp In oRecps ‘<= here we have the security warning for accessing addresses Debug.Print oRecp Next Can anybody help me to replace this code with redemption objects ? I already use redemption for sending mails, but I don't manage to use this for retrieving addresses. Thanks in advance

This discussion is locked

All Comments