General discussion

Outlook 2003

By Isupport ·
error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' in Outlook 2003. any ideas

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Try here

by c-plus In reply to Outlook 2003

I've been through microsoft knowledge base but without any luck, but try and go for the Outtlook 2003 support there might be some thing there.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;out2003&product=out

God hunting

Collapse -

by highsky In reply to Outlook 2003

that show you configured Outlook to download the Offline Address List you may periodically get an error like that:

If you get this error you need to point Outlook where to download the Offline Address List from by doing the following:
Tools >> Send/Receive >> Send/Receive Settings >> Define Send/Receive Groups >> press Edit button >> press Address Book Settings >> click OK twice to get back to Send/Receive Groups window >>> press Close button
After restarting Outlook you should not see this error anymore.

regards

Collapse -

Personal folders of 97-2000 type

by Cem Nergiz In reply to

I got the same problem but this solution didn't work for me. Here is how I solved it...
If you haven't converted your 97-2000 personal folder into 2003, you probably would get the same error message when you are synchronizing your offline folder. Just disable the offline working then you'll get rid of the error message.

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)