Question

outlook 2003, cursor disappears after 30seconds when editing message

By leonkocken ·
When opening a received message, then click on edit message. You will see that the blue top bar highlights brighter which means you can edit text, then on every 10th and every 40st second in every minute it automatically "deselect" the blue top bar is no longer as bright and you must click on the mouse to continue editing text. This cant be right and users are asking me to fix it. How though??

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Another application?

by gpartridge In reply to outlook 2003, cursor disa ...

It sounds to me like this could be another application or Outlook Add-in changing active window.
I would start by disabling Outlook addons, and other non-critical processes also antivirus.
I think it is unlikely to be an issue, but is Outlook set to check for emails every 30 seconds?

Collapse -

RDP session, typing wrong letters

by leonkocken In reply to outlook 2003, cursor disa ...

Hello, i am trying to figure out why sometimes i cannot type the letter L when connected trough RDP to my terminal server. In session opening a note and typing the alphabet, i seem to be missing lots of characters. This is not on my own PC but only in RDP connection. When loggin out and in the RDP session its not resolving it. The only way to resolve it for that time is to reboot the pc.

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)