Question

• Creator
    Topic

Outlook 2003 – Multiple profile stationary issues

by jgdtechnologies ·

I am running window XP pro. with outlook 2003 as my mail client. I have outlook set-up with 2 profiles and they are both configured with pop e-mail accounts. The issue I am having is with stationary and signatures. The problem is whenever I change the stationary or signature in either profile it automatically uses the same one for the other profile. In the past when I opened outlook and choose a profile the signature and stationary was specific to each profile. But now that is no longer working and I can’t figure this out. I want to use different stationary and signatures for each profile. Has anyone ever seen this issue before and have a solution??

Thank You,
    Juan

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Clarifications

by jgdtechnologies ·

In reply to Outlook 2003 – Multiple profile stationary issues

Clarifications

Something about Word as editor

by skling ·

In reply to Outlook 2003 – Multiple profile stationary issues

Hi Juan,
      I have seen this issue. Somehow it seems to be connected to whether or not I use Microsoft Word as my email editor. If I use Word as the editor, then when I switch email accounts, the signature switches automatically. (BUT, then my attachments get added as icons in the body of the email and not in the attachment box) If I do not use Word as my editor, the signature does not switch with the email account (BUT my attachments then are put in the attachment box/line as they should be).

By the way, the location of the attachments changed suddenly out of the blue with no changes made on my part. Just today’s Outlook weirdness…

Viewing 1 reply thread