General discussion

Outlook 2003 warning

By slavisa ·
I am using Maximizer 8.0 as CRM and every time when i try to send an e-mail I get a security warning from Outlook 2003 saying:"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this?
If this is unexpected it may be a viruse and you should select"no"." I have option to allow access for up to 10 minutes. Does anyone know how to eliminate these warning messages. I am using 3 different programs that integrate with Outlook 2003 and all have same problem. Outloo 2000 does not have this issue. I am runing Windsows XP SP2, Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 server.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by garry In reply to Outlook 2003 warning

The program that is trying to access Outlook is Word. 2 choices, 1) says yes any time you want to send an email 2) Open Outlook go into TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT and take the check off "Use Word as my email editor" Ok and Apply your way out, close Outlook, then reopen and try sending something

Collapse -

by manohar_eng4u In reply to

Hi
I'm also getting the same problem when trying to retrieve the mails from outlook into vb.net application memory.Anyone could you please help me.

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)