General discussion

Outlook 2003 warning

By slavisa ·
I am using Maximizer 8.0 as CRM and every time when i try to send an e-mail I get a security warning from Outlook 2003 saying:"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this?
If this is unexpected it may be a viruse and you should select"no"." I have option to allow access for up to 10 minutes. Does anyone know how to eliminate these warning messages. I am using 3 different programs that integrate with Outlook 2003 and all have same problem. Outloo 2000 does not have this issue. I am runing Windsows XP SP2, Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 server.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by garry In reply to Outlook 2003 warning

The program that is trying to access Outlook is Word. 2 choices, 1) says yes any time you want to send an email 2) Open Outlook go into TOOLS>OPTIONS>MAIL FORMAT and take the check off "Use Word as my email editor" Ok and Apply your way out, close Outlook, then reopen and try sending something

Collapse -

by manohar_eng4u In reply to

I'm also getting the same problem when trying to retrieve the mails from outlook into application memory.Anyone could you please help me.

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)